Wall slides 2Stand against a wall with your heels about six inches away from the wall.
What does WS stand for?
WS stands for Wall Slide (strength-building exercise)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WS
We have 56 other meanings of WS in our Acronym Attic
- What Are You Doing?
- Western Regional Younger Member Council (American Society of Civil Engineers)
- Western Roscoelite Zone (mining)
- United Kingdom to Middle East to India (routing designation; US Navy)
- Waardenburg Syndrome
- Wadley Southern Railway Company
- Wage Supervisor
- Walkersville Southern (railroad)
- Walking Speed
- Walking Stick
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the residential half of the loft, a wall slides over the first third to create a bedroom space.
Providing access to the work area, a standard door opens on the side away from the patio; behind an arched opening in the lattice-covered wall slides a 5-foot-wide panel supported on barn-door hardware.
Proceed to wall slides in which you straighten your leg against a wall while lying down and moving forward until a gentle stretch is felt.
One wall slides away to connect with an internal courtyard, revealing glimpses of the veld beyond through the courtyard's open grille block wall.