What does WWI stand for?
WWI stands for Walking While Intoxicated
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WWI
We have 38 other meanings of WWI in our Acronym Attic
- Westwood High School (Austin, Texas and Mesa, Arizona)
- Woodrow Wilson High School (Beckley, WV)
- What Would Han Solo Do?
- What Would Harvey Specter Do?
- What Would Homer Simpson Do (The Simpsons)
- Who Would Have Thought?
- What We Hath Wrought (John Battelle book)
- When, Where, How and Why
- World Wide Hattrick Web
- Whole Whole Half Whole Whole Whole Half (music; major scale formula)
- Washington Wine Institute (Olympia, WA)
- Weight Watchers International
- Wesleyan Women International
- What Was It?
- Whistling Woods International (India)
- WhiteWater Inc (Charlton, MA)
- WinStar Wireless, Inc. (Winstar Communications, Inc.)
- Wireless and Wireline Initiative (Sprint & Sprint PCS)
- Wireless World Initiative
- Women for Women International