How can we walk with Jesus more and more every day for the rest of our lives?
What does WWJ stand for?
WWJ stands for Walk with Jesus
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WWJ
We have 1 other meaning of WWJ in our Acronym Attic
- What Was I Thinking?
- What Will It Take?
- White Woman in Trouble
- Working Women in Transition (US DOL Women's Bureau)
- Wireless Wireline Integration Task Force
- World Wide Internet TeleVision (website)
- World War 4 (game)
- World War Four (band, New Zealand)
- World War I Victory Medal
- Women Working with Immigrant Women (philanthropic organization)
- Water Well Journal (National Groundwater Association)
- Wireless Watch Japan (est. 2001)
- World Wind Java (programming)
- World Wide Job Agency (Germany)
- Who Would Jesus Bomb?
- What Would Jack Bauer Do?
- What Would James Bond Do?
- What Would James Brown Do?
- What Would Jason Bourne Do?
- What Would Jerry Bruckheimer Do?
Samples in periodicals archive:
As ministers and elders we visit to touch and to support others in their daily walk with Jesus.
You cradled our babies Dad as you did us, your patience was a virtue, we could always trust, now you walk with Jesus, Dad, in his garden of birds you loved, surrounded by beautiful rainbows and the stars twinkling above.
In his teens, the three emphases of his life emerge as his personal walk with Jesus Christ, the Bible, and the drive to bring others to share his faith.
walk with Jesus has the authority to intercede and stand in the gap for the men of this nation.
Like the parables of Jesus, it would seem to call for a radical metanoia on the part of those in positions of power: professional colleagues in the academy, hierarchical authorities in the Church, pastoral ministers and social workers in society--all of us who have not yet learned how to walk with Jesus in the poor and oppressed, how to be a Church of the poor.