The Welsh Conservatives said that the Welsh Government has been stalling publication of a report from the Wales Rural Observatory since mid-March.
What does WRO stand for?
WRO stands for Wales Rural Observatory (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRO
We have 26 other meanings of WRO in our Acronym Attic
- Western Regional Nuclear and Particle Physics Conference
- Wyoming Range National Recreation Trail
- Women's Reserve Naval Service (US Navy)
- Women's Royal Naval Service
- Waterloo Region Nordic Sports Club (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- Warrenton Rail Road Company
- Weimaraner Rescue of North Texas (est. 1989)
- Women's Royal Navy Volunteer Reserve (UK)
- White River National Wildlife Refuge
- War Records Office (US DoD)
- War Risk Only
- Warren Rupp Observatory (Ohio)
- Western Region Oireachtas (US Irish dance)
- Western Regional Office
- Western Rite Orthodoxy (aka Western Orthodoxy or Orthodox Western Rite)
- Wilhelm Reich Orgoninstitut (Deutschland)
- Wirral Recorder Orchestra (UK)
- Wirtschaftsregion Offenburg/Ortenau (German: Offenburg/Ortenau Economic Region; Offenburg and Ortenaukreis, Germany)
- Withhold Release Order (US Customs and Border Protection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will be chaired by the Bishop of Swansea and Brecon, with presentations by experts from the Wales Rural Observatory.
According to the Wales Rural Observatory, the proportions of low income families are just as high in rural areas as urban ones.
Their comments came as Assembly Members debated research by the Wales Rural Observatory which found that 36% of respondents said general service provision in their local area was "poor" or "very poor".
The investigation will be undertaken by the Wales Rural Observatory on behalf of the Welsh Assembly Government.
One element that is too often forgotten is the extent of hidden poverty in rural areas, and that's why it's pleasing to see the Wales Rural Observatory providing some hard evidence of what's going on.
According to recent research from the Wales Rural Observatory, this is particularly relevant for rural areas.
Director of the Wales Rural Observatory Professor Paul Milbourne said the bald figures showing a rise in numbers in virtually all local authorities may mask other important trends.