Kelvin Jones of the Wales Raptor Study Group said: "We are fortunate in Wales that most farmers and landowners manage their land with wildlife in mind and there is little recorded persecution of harriers.
What does WRSG stand for?
WRSG stands for Wales Raptor Study Group (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRSG
We have 2 other meanings of WRSG in our Acronym Attic
- World Resources Simulation Center (San Diego, CA)
- Wireline Retrievable Surface Controlled Sub-Surface Valve
- Wachusett Regional School District (towns of Holden, Paxton, Princeton, Rutland, and Sterling, MA)
- Warrior Run School District (Turbotville, PA)
- White River School District (Buckley, WA)
- Water Radioactivity Software Development Project (US EPA)
- Webspace Reseller Server Domain Service
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Society of Edmonton (Alberta, Canada)
- Wire Rope Safety Fence (highways)
- Waldorf Repeater Support Group (amateur radio club)
- Water Resources Specialty Group (Association of American Geographers)
- Western Reserve Systems Group, LLC
- Wales Rural Stress Helpline (UK)
- Waterloo Region Self-Help (Canada)
- Will Rogers State Historic Park (California State Parks)
- William Ross State High School (AU)
- War Reserve - Secondary Items
- Waste Recovery Seattle International, LLC (Newcastle, WA)
- Waste Recovery Systems, Inc. (California)
- Water Requirements Satisfaction Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
The RSPB, in conjunction with the Countryside Council for Wales, North Wales Police, Wales Raptor Study Group, Snowdonia National Park Authority, Gwynedd Council and the local community and landowners, have kept the nest a secret to prevent disturbance and illegal egg collecting.
The project was set up by the North East Wales Raptor Study Group (NEWRSG) in conjunction with Local Biodiversity Action Plans (LBAP) and supported by the British Association for Shooting and Conservation's Green Shoots North Wales program.