The Wales Institute of Mathematical and Computational Sciences (WIMCS) has received funding from the Welsh Government through the National Science Academy (NSA) and the Higher Educational Funding Council for Wales (Hefcw) for the "Maths Apps" roadshow.
What does WIMCS stand for?
WIMCS stands for Wales Institute of Mathematical and Computational Sciences (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Water Information Management and Analysis System (Kansas)
- Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access, Inc. (group promoting IEEE 802.16 wireless broadband standard)
- Wireless Maximum Forum (AT&T, Covad)
- Web Intelligence Meets Brain Informatics (International Workshop)
- Women in Mortgage Broking Network (Australia; aka Women in Mortgage Business Network)
- Wake Internal Medicine Consultants, Inc. (Raleigh, NC)
- Whomever It May Concern
- Women In Managed Care
- Western India Match Company
- Wisconsin Medicaid Cost Reporting
- Welsh Index of Multiple Deprivation
- Wild Iris Medical Education (nursing)
- Women in Media and Entertainment (Ireland)
- Wiretap Investigative Monitoring and Eavesdrop Activity
- Water Industry Mechanical and Electrical Specifications (UK)
- Water Industry Motor Efficiency Standards (UK)
- World Wide Military Command and Control System
- Women in Municipal Government (National League of Cities; Washington DC)
- Windows Imaging Application Platform Interface (Microsoft)
- Washington International Management Institute, Inc. (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project is being funded by the National Science Academy and led by the Wales Institute of Mathematical and Computational Sciences (WIMCS).
The health modelling centre - called hmc2 - has been developed by the Wales Institute of Mathematical and Computational Sciences (WIMCS) and is a joint collaboration between Aberystwyth, Bangor, Cardiff, Glamorgan and Swansea universities.