The BioPartnering event is being co-ordinated by the Enterprise Europe Network, previously known as the Wales Innovation Relay Centre.
What does WIRC stand for?
WIRC stands for Wales Innovation Relay Centre (est. 1994; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WIRC
We have 9 other meanings of WIRC in our Acronym Attic
- Worth It Records (record label; Mansfield, MA)
- Wreck-It Ralph (movie)
- Written Instruction Request
- Water Incident Research Alliance (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Western Idaho Racing Association (Meridian, ID)
- Western Intercollegiate Rowing Association
- Winnipeg Inner-City Research Alliance (University of Winnipeg; Manitoba, Canada)
- Western Interconnection Regional Advisory Board
- Washington Institutional Review Board (US EPA)
- Western Institutional Review Board (Olympia, WA)
- Western Illinois Regional Council (planning agency)
- Western Intercollegiate Rifle Conference (various universities)
- Willowridge Information & Recreation Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- Wireless Information Resource Centre
- Work Injury Rehabilitation Center (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- World Indoor Rowing Championship (Boston, MA)
- Windows Internet Relay Chat Daemon
- Whidbey Island Radio Control Society (Oak Harbor, WA)
- West Indies Rum Distillery Ltd.
- When In Rome Do As The Romans Do
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Public Health Laboratory Service, Health and Safety Executive; the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food; the Welsh Development Agency; and the Wales Innovation Relay Centre organized a Workshop on Borna Disease Virus, to review information on the diagnosis, pathology, and epidemiology of BDV in humans and animals.
Indeed, Wales has an encouraging number of programmes in support of such firms, including the Wales Innovation Relay Centre, CTI Wales, SmartCymru, the Technology and Innovation Group and the much-vaunted Wales Innovator Network.