The new waiver requests are posted online, along with the names of the peer reviewers who will convene next month to review them.
What does WR stand for?
WR stands for Waiver Request
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WR
We have 33 other meanings of WR in our Acronym Attic
- Water Quality and Waste Management
- Wood Quarter Western Riders (Korneuburg, Austria)
- West Queen West Triangle (Canada)
- Water Quality Exchange
- Wide Quad Extended Graphics Array (Computer Video Display Configuration 2560×1600 16:10 4.1m)
- Englehart, Ontario (Ontario Northland railway code)
- Rating Withdrawn (credit)
- Royal Tongan Airlines (IATA airline code)
- Wagering Requirement (gambling)
- Wainhouse Research (Duxbury, Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To do so taxpayers must submit FTB 4107, Mandatory e-Pay Election to Discontinue or Waiver Request, with a signed physician's affidavit that a permanent physical.
Concerned about getting bogged down by "Buy American" waiver requests associated with sewer and drinking water projects funded with stimulus money, the EPA has published a new national waiver policy concerning "incidental components.
In the waiver request prepared by engineers at Norfolk Ram of Milford, it was argued that the facility needed to expand to handle increased tonnage collected as Northbridge and surrounding communities continue to grow.
12 Federal Register, Obama's memorandum takes on a 2007 EPA decision to deny a California waiver request to implement new emission standards for vehicles.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Electronic Lease Waiver Request In late 2006, the Office of Real Property Management began processing lease waivers electronically to standardize the clearance process and provide timely feedback to posts.