Often, perpetrators work in teams, with a car waiting in the wings a street or two away in which to make an escape.
What does WITW stand for?
WITW stands for Waiting in the Wings (British acting magazine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WITW
We have 2 other meanings of WITW in our Acronym Attic
- Whatever It Takes To Get It Done
- Women in Trades and Technology National Network
- Wolves in the Throne Room (band)
- What It Takes to Win
- Windward Islands Teachers Union (St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles)
- Wojskowy Instytut Techniczny Uzbrojenia (Poland: Military Institute of Armamant Technology)
- Workshop on Integrated-Reliability with Telecommunications and UML (Unified Modeling Language) Languages
- Workshop on Integration and Transformation of UML Models
- World Investors TV (Japan)
- Wading in the Velvet Sea (Phish song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
JOHN GREGORY has one match to save his job - with Martin Allen waiting in the wings.