I was waiting for the bus at the bus stop close to the Lifeline hospital on Hamdan Street.
What does W4TB stand for?
W4TB stands for Waiting for the Bus (band)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of W4TB
- Warlords 4 Ever (German video game)
- Wilma4Ever (digital scrapbooking store)
- Women for Men (Women Seeking Men)
- Worms 4: Mayhem (computer game)
- Writer4me (website)
- Working for Quality Child Care
- Writer for Rent (freelance service)
- Westside for Skinny Bastards
- Western 4-Stroke Nationals (motocross event)
- Wait for the Bell (student website)
- Waiting for You
- Women for Visegrad/Visegrad for Women (Poland)
- Walk for Warmth (Michigan)
- Whore for Whore (Myspace.com phenomenon)
- Witness for Wellness (University of California, Los Angeles Health Services Research Center; Los Angeles, CA)
- Women for Women (Women Seeking Women)
- Women for Women International - Afghanistan
- Word for Windows
- Chief Warrant Officer, Fifth Grade
- Which Was What We Wanted
Samples in periodicals archive:
A PENSIONER fed up of waiting for the bus in the wind and rain has launched a campaign for a shelter to be built in her village.
I was in Satwa Bus Station yesterday at 4:40 waiting for the bus.
The day I came out started like any other day: I was waiting for the bus that would take me to my job as a script-reader intern in Beverly Hills.
These two kind ladies, who were also waiting for the bus, offered me a lift to Bangor, which I gratefully accepted.
I would appeal to anyone who witnessed the incident, in particular those people waiting for the bus, to come forward immediately.
Like almost everything in these images, the human subjects vacillate between absence and presence, in that strange mix of distraction and concentration, that state of reverie that overtakes us when we are waiting for the bus or anticipating our stop.