What does WWLZ stand for?
WWLZ stands for Wagin/Woodanilling Landcare Zone (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Wire and Wire-Like Object Detection System
- West Weald Landscape Project (England, UK)
- What Would L Ron Hubbard Do?
- Western Wisconsin Literacy Services (Independence, WI)
- What Would Larry Say?
- West Wisconsin Land Trust
- Wet Weights of the Left Ventricle
- What Would Lizz Watch? (blog)
- Wisconsin Women Library Workers (Madison)
- Women Who Love Women
- Waterways Management
- White Working Male
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (TV gameshow)
- Widowed White Male
- Wigner-Weyl-Moyal (theory)
- Wilson Wolf Manufacturing
- Wing Weapons Manager (aircraft maintenance)
- Winning Ways Management, Inc. (Manitou Springs, CO)
- Working with Men (charity; UK)
- World Wide Manufacturing (various locations)