A A Waffle House employee crossed the line from April Fools' prank to April Fools' stupidity when she prank-called 911 to falsely report a robbery at one of the chain's Virginia locations, police said Monday.
What does WaHo stand for?
WaHo stands for Waffle House
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WaHo
We have 2 other meanings of WaHo in our Acronym Attic
- World Animal Health Information System
- Washington Alliance for Healthcare Insurance Trust (Lynwood, WA)
- Windsurfing Association of Hong Kong
- Washington Association of Historical Living Arts
- Why Does This Always Happen to Me?
- Work at Home Marketing
- Work At Home Mom(s)
- Wausau Area Hmong Mutual Assistance (Wausau, WI)
- Wausau Area Hmong Mutual Association (est. 1984; Wausau, WI)
- What A Horrible Night to Have A Curse (album; Black Dahlia Murder)
- West African Health Organisation (ECOWAS)
- World Arabian Horse Organization
- Work at Home Opportunity Organization
- Working At Home - Out of Office
- Washington Area Housing Partnership (Washington, DC; est. 1991)
- Whitby Abbey Headland Project (UK)
- Work at Home Parents
- Wisconsin Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- Wyoming Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- Work at Home Pagan Parents (online community)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1999, a regular customer at a Waffle House restaurant in Alabama where Tonda Lynn Dickerson worked occasionally gave Florida lottery tickets to her and four other employees as tips and gifts.
In the manner of a Waffle House grilled cheese and Vanilla Coke, these songs satisfy basic urges and are instantly, deliciously familiar.
Byline: Bernie McGuire PHIL MICKELSON is about to sink his teeth into 105 Waffle House outlets in America.
Kid Rock charity at Waffle House DULUTH, Georgia: Kid Rock caused another scene at a Waffle House - this time, for charity.
Now Cardiff's Richard Johnson wants to put his days managing the Augusta Waffle House firmly on the back burner as he focuses more on the Green Jacket than the cook's apron.