net' founder Erik Wachtmeister is preparing to take on Facebook by creating a new social media site.
What does WM stand for?
WM stands for Wachtmeister (German: Sergeant)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WM
We have 36 other meanings of WM in our Acronym Attic
- Who Loves You Baby
- West Lancashire Yacht Club (UK)
- Wyoming Latina Youth Conference
- West Liberty Youth Dream Catchers (Iowa)
- Worldwide LaRouche Youth Movement (Lyndon LaRouche; Leesburg, VA)
- World's Longest Yard Sale (annual event)
- West Lothian Youth Theatre (UK)
- World Labour Zionist Movement
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA)
- Professionelles Wissensmanagement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wehler EK, Bergman A, Brendt I, Darnerud PO, Wachtmeister CA.
1899, Peru Vianna da Motta, Jose, 1868-1948, Portugal Vierne, Louis, 1870-1937, France Vieuxtemps, Lucien, 1828-1901, Belgium Villa, Ricardo, 1877-1935, Spain Villa-Lobos, Heitor, 1887-1959, Brazil Villar, Rogelio del, 1875-1937, Spain *Vines, Ricardo, 1875-1943, Spain Voormolen, Alexander, 1895-1980, Holland Vuataz, Roger, 1898-1988, Switzerland Vuillemin, Louis, 1879-1929, France Wachtmeister, Axel Raoul, 1865-1947, Sweden Waterman, Adolf, b.
In one, perhaps unusual, case, a German man, Ferdinand Wachtmeister (not his real name), strongly disliked Americans and called white Americans "brutes" from the time he experienced mistreatment in a U.
In a meeting with journalists, Wachtmeister said, ''People who are pro-Indonesia will certainly be allowed'' to vote.