Southern Illinois Power Cooperative and Wabash Valley Power Association are entering into an 18-year power purchase agreement with E.
What does WVPA stand for?
WVPA stands for Wabash Valley Power Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WVPA
- West Virginia Orthopaedic Society (Charleston, WV)
- West Virginia Ordnance Works (former ammunition site)
- Waste Vitrification Projects
- Waste Volume Projections
- Water Vapor Profiling (radiometrics)
- Wet Verbetering Poortwachter (Dutch: Gatekeeper Improvement Act; employment law)
- Willamette Valley Project (Oregon)
- Women Ventures Project
- World Voices Positive (various organizations)
- Wrigley Video Productions (Cochranville, PA)
- West Virginia Planning Association
- West Virginia Press Association (est. 1869)
- West Virginia Psychological Association (est. 1950)
- World Veterinary Poultry Association
- Wyoming Valley Professional Ambulance (Wilkes Barre, PA)
- West Virginia Prosecuting Attorneys Association
- West Virginia Public Accountants Association (est. 1947; Charleston, WV)
- West Virginia Prosecuting Attorneys Institute
- West Virginia Public Broadcasting
- West Virginia Public Broadcasting Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of the Wabash Valley Power Association, an Indianapolis G&T, have created a load management program that cycles customers air conditioners.
A significant portion of the output from CC&T's share of the facility will serve ultimate customers in Indiana as a result of a contract with the Wabash Valley Power Association to provide 50 megawatts of capacity from the facility for the next 20 years to meet peak demands of WVPA's customers in Indiana.
Martin is general manager of the Wabash Valley Power Association, Inc.
Martin of Wabash Valley Power Association, Indianapolis, likes low-impact and step aerobics.
The Henry County Generating Station is capable of producing approximately 130 megawatts, 50 megawatts of which is dedicated to the Wabash Valley Power Association through an earlier contract.
June 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Siemens Energy and eMeter have been selected by Wabash Valley Power Association (WVPA), a generation and transmission cooperative based in Indianapolis, to implement eMeter's EnergyIP(TM) software platform and meter data management application to enable a single system capable of providing meter-to-cash and demand response across multiple customer information (CIS) and advanced metering (AMI) systems.
According to a study by the Wabash Valley Power Association, property tax rates are about two-thirds the Indiana average in Wells County, and manufacturing wages are about 75 percent of the Indiana average.