COLUMN: IN OUR OPINION A bequest to WPI from a grateful long-ago student came with poignant words.
What does WAD stand for?
WAD stands for WPI (Worcester Polytechnic Institute) Acronym Dictionary
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAD
We have 88 other meanings of WAD in our Acronym Attic
- Work Authorization Directive
- Work Authorization Document
- Works as Designed
- Works Authorization Deed (Australia)
- World Aerospace Database (McGraw-Hill)
- World AIDS Day
- World Appreciation Day
- World Art Day (April 15)
- World Association of Detectives
- Worldwide Agency Data
- Writing across the Disciplines (education)
- Written Acceptance Date (Sprint)
- Wide Area Differential Global Navigation Satellite System
- Wet Atmospheric Deposition of Nitrogen
- Washington Area Darts Association
- Weighted Average Daily Attendance (school systems)
- Western Australia Department of Agriculture
- What a Dumb Ass
- Wisconsin Athletic Directors Association
- Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts (Harry Potter books)
Samples in periodicals archive:
No, say several economists, adding that developing a reliable national consumer price index ( CPI) as an alternative to WPI would be the ultimate exercise in this direction.
It appears that WPI exhibits oil-barrier properties which are pH- and concentration-dependent when it is used as a post-breading dip in fried foods.
Gloss studies showed that WPI coatings produce high, stable gloss values.
After securing the necessary approvals, WPI secured the loan.
The relocation, which was effective July 1, was approved unanimously by the ACRL membership earlier this year after ACRL director Diran Apelian was named WPI provost.
The memorandum of understanding signed by WPI Provost Eric Overstrom and Financial University Rector Mikhai Eskindarov, opens the door to regular student and faculty collaborations between the two institutions for the foreseeable future.