Both sites have successfully undergone third-party threat and vulnerability risk assessments, ensuring the Savvis-SGX dual-site hosting solution will meet the security and resiliency requirements of financial institutions.
What does VRA stand for?
VRA stands for Vulnerability Risk Assessment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VRA
We have 101 other meanings of VRA in our Acronym Attic
- Visual Resources Association
- Vocational Rehabilitation Act of 1793
- Voice Risk Analysis
- Volatile Removal Assembly
- Volta River Authority
- Voluntary Restraint Agreement
- Volunteer Rescue Association ( Australia)
- Voting Rights Act of 1965
- Voyage Repair Availability (US DoD)
- Vulcan Riders Association (motorcycle club)
- Vereniging Rotterdamse Arbeidsrecht Advocaten (Dutch: Association of Rotterdam Employment Law Attorneys)
- Veterans Review and Appeal Board (Canada)
- Vernon Regional Adult Basic Education (Connecticut)
- VHF Repeater Advisory Committee (ARRL ham radio consortium)
- Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs (university office; various universities)
- Viking Retirement Assets Custodian (wealth management)
- Virtual Reality Applications Center
- Vocational Rehabilitation Advisory Council (various locations)
- Volume-Regulated Anion Channel
- Vandenberg Range Area Control System (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on a preliminary flapdoodle vulnerability risk assessment conducted by yours truly, the quackery quotient seems to be at an all-time high in this accounting firm's inner sanctum.