The TSA would also be required to develop and implement a standardized airport threat and vulnerability assessment program and provide grants to airport operators for security upgrade projects.
What does VAP stand for?
VAP stands for Vulnerability Assessment Program (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VAP
We have 150 other meanings of VAP in our Acronym Attic
- Visual Aid Panel (dry erase whiteboard)
- Visual Art in Practice (various organizations)
- Volume Arrival Profile (US Postal Service)
- Voluntary Abandoned Property (legal definition)
- Voluntary Acknowledgment of Paternity
- Voluntary Action Program
- Volunteer Achievement Program (Credit Union National Association)
- Volunteerism Always Pays (Walmart program)
- Voting-Age Population
- Vulnerability Assessment Procedure (DCAA)
- Vision As Process II
- Heavy Photographic Reconnaissance Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1971)
- Heavy Photographic Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1971)
- Photographic Reconnaissance Squadron (Heavy) (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1971)
- Vari-Angle Prism Image Stabilizer (Canon)
- Vascular Adhesion Protein 1
- Vascular Apoptosis-Inducing Protein 1
- Valle Academy of Performing Arts
- Vancouver Alumnae Panhellenic Association
- Victorian Amateur Pistol Association