One of our most treasured values is the right and the privilege to vote - to participate actively in our country's democratic process/' said LSC (SW/AW) Roberto Robin Guerrero, NAVSUP FLC Yokosuka Voting Assistance Officer.
What does VAO stand for?
VAO stands for Voting Assistance Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VAO
We have 23 other meanings of VAO in our Acronym Attic
- Vertex Array Object (computing)
- Veterans and Agent Orange (Institute of Medicine; Washington, DC)
- Vienna Art Orchestra (Austria)
- View All Online (online document browsing; KnowledgeTree project)
- Village Administrative Officer (India)
- Virtual Astronomical Observatory (Associated Universities, Inc.)
- Vision Assistée par Ordinateur (French: Computer-Aided Vision; artificial intelligence)
- Voluntary Action Orkney (Scotland, UK)
- Volunteer Ambulance Officer
- Voortgezette Academische Opleiding (Dutch: Continuing Academic Education)
- Village Association of Batavia (Ohio)
- Virginia Alpaca Owners and Breeders Association
- Volunteer Air Observers Corps (Australian air defence organization; World War II)
- Vertical Aerosol Optical Depth
- Virginia Office of Emergency Medical Services
- Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General (Washington, DC)
- Venus Amateur Observing Project
- Venice Area Orchid Society (Florida)
- Vulnerability Assessment and Operational Security Testing (software implementation)
- Vermont Agency of Transportation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also, FVAP has not evaluated its Voting Assistance Officer training even though Voting Assistance Officers are crucial to FVAP's voter outreach efforts.
To accommodate the large number of voters who had not yet received their absentee ballots and needed to complete federal write-in ballots, ACS enlisted the help of seven community members who had trained as voting assistance officers via video conference in August.
html or consult your local Voting Assistance Officer for a particular state election date or for more information.
The agency urges military people to contact voting assistance officers to learn about what they must do to vote.