GENEVA * A Swiss vote to ban the construction of minarets at Muslim houses of worship sent ripples of surprise and dismay across Europe and Islamic countries Nov.
What does VTB stand for?
VTB stands for Vote to Ban (message boards)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of VTB
We have 15 other meanings of VTB in our Acronym Attic
- Vic the Brick (sports radio personality)
- Virginia Tax Bulletin
- Virtual Tape Backup
- Virtual Test Bed (electrical power systems software; University of South Carolina)
- Visual Task Board (software)
- Vlaamse Toeristen Bond (Flemish Tourist Board)
- Vneshtorgbank (Russia foreign trade bank)
- Vocational Training Board ( various locations)
- Volcano the Bear (band)
- Volvo Trucks Belgium
- Virtual Trunk-Based Admission Control
- Vacuum Tower Bottom Blend (petroleum refining)
- Volume to Be Delivered
- Visual Text Box Editor
- Vanderbilt Teacher Behavior Evaluation Scale
- Volume to Be Infused (medical infusion pump)
- Virtual Method Table
- Virtual Tributary Bandwidth Management (Nortel)
- Vertebral Trabecular Bone Mineral Density
- Volumetric Trabecular Bone Mineral Density
Samples in periodicals archive:
SWIMMING: British swimming performance director Michael Scott is looking forward to the sport moving on after a vote to ban controversial non-textile swimsuits - but he will have to wait until next year.
The vote to ban smoking in public places in England has given the green light to stub it out in Wales.
commission's recent vote to ban the use of public money for gay pride displays has sparked a national boycott of tourism in the Tampa Bay area.
The final vote to ban hunting immediately was 204 to 321 - a majority of 117 - even though Mr O'Brien personally believes a two year delay would allow more time for employment as well as animal welfare issues on the future of horses and hounds to be worked out.