In Maine today, this ratio has shifted dramatically--to a 17 percent recidivism rate for participants in the innovative Transition, Reunification and Re-entry program created for female offenders by Volunteers of America Northern New England (NNE), in conjunction with the Maine Department of Corrections.
What does VOANNE stand for?
VOANNE stands for Volunteers of America Northern New England (Brunswick, ME)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Vocational Agriculture
- Voice of A Generation
- Volunteers of America Greater New Orleans
- Virtual Oral/Aural History Archive
- Valkyrie Owners Association International (motorcycle owners club)
- Victory Over Addiction International, Inc.
- Volunteers of America Los Angeles
- Voice of America Learning Center (Miami University of Ohio)
- Voice of African Music (newsletter; African Musical Arts, Inc.; St. Louis, MO)
- Volunteers of America, North Alabama
- Voluntary Ozone Action Program (Gerogia)
- Voice of Adventist Radio (Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada)
- Voice of Africa Radio (London, UK)
- Vaasan Opiskelija-Asuntosäätiö (Finnish: Student Housing Foundation in Vaasa)
- Vertically Oriented Antenna Surface
- Voice of the American Shareholder (poll)
- Volunteers of America Southeast (Mobile, Alabama)
- Variation on A Theme
- Vertical Opposite Angle Theorem
- Volunteers of America Texas (Austin, TX)