recently made a $10,000 donation to Camden based Volunteers of America Delaware Valley for its Home for the Brave project.
What does VOADV stand for?
VOADV stands for Volunteers of America Delaware Valley
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Voice Of America
- Volatile Organic Analysis
- Volatile Organic Analyzer
- Volatile Organic Aromatic Compound
- Volunteers of America
- Voice Over ATM Adaption Layer 2 (telephony service over ATM network, alternative to VoIP)
- Volunteers of America Bay Area
- Voice of America Coverage Analysis Program
- Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster
- Voice Over Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (Cisco, Lucent, Nortel)
- Vibrating Orifice Aerosol Generator
- Victorian Office of the Auditor-General (Australia)
- Vocational Agriculture
- Voice of A Generation
- Volunteers of America Greater New Orleans
- Virtual Oral/Aural History Archive
- Valkyrie Owners Association International (motorcycle owners club)
- Victory Over Addiction International, Inc.
- Volunteers of America Los Angeles
- Voice of America Learning Center (Miami University of Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org Daniel Lombardo, president of Volunteers of America Delaware Valley, is a member of ACA and co-founder and past president of The Coalition of Community Corrections Providers of New Jersey.