What does VLAP stand for?
VLAP stands for Volunteer Lake Assessment Program (New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VLAP
We have 3 other meanings of VLAP in our Acronym Attic
- Vulnerability/Lethality Assessment Management
- Very Large Area Network (satellite communication)
- Virtual Local Area Network
- Very Large Area Neutron Detector
- Velocity-enhanced Long-range Artillery Projectile
- Vietnam Laboratory Assistance Program (now called Naval Science Assistance Program)
- Visual Laser Ablation of Prostate (urology)
- Visual Laser-Assisted Prostatectomy
- Visually-Guided Laser Ablation of the Prostate
- Voluntary Unpaid Leave of Absence Program (Canada)
- Volunteer Loan Assistance Program (Pennsylvania)
- Virginia Library Association Paraprofessional Forum
- Vertical Line Array Prediction System
- Very Low Anterior Resection
- Vampire Live-Action Role-Play (game)
- Vancouver Lymphadenopathy-AIDS Study (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Variational Lidar Assimilation System
- Virginia Legal Aid Society, Inc.
- Visual Linear Analogue Scale
- Very Large Air Tanker