Additionally, Leslie is an Emergency Medical Technician for the Eastchester Volunteer Ambulance Corps.
What does VAC stand for?
VAC stands for Volunteer Ambulance Corps
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VAC
We have 272 other meanings of VAC in our Acronym Attic
- Vital Area Center
- Vitamin A Capsule
- Vlaams Agrarisch Centrum (Belgium)
- Voice Activity Compression
- Voltage in Alternating Current (electromagnetics)
- Volts Alternating Current
- Voluntary Action Camden (England, UK)
- Voluntary Action Cardiff (Wales, UK)
- Voluntary Action Center
- Voluntary Action Cumbria (England, UK)
- VPN Accelerator Card
- Vulnerability Assessment Certification
- Vulnerability Assessment Committee
- Vultures Are Circling (impending death implication)
- Vacuum And Component Data
- Victorian AIDS Council/Gay Men's Health Centre (AIDS Organisation, Melbourne, Australia)
- Valve Anti Cheat 2 (Counter Strike video game)
- Helicobacter Pylori Vacuolating Toxin
- Vietnamese American Civic Association (Massachusetts)
- Virginia Animal Control Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mike Moore of Seward received the emergency medical services provider award for 25 years with the Seward Volunteer Ambulance Corps.
He is a member of the Real Estate Lenders Association and the Real Estate Board of New York, and is a past member of the Teaneck Volunteer Ambulance Corps.
The Hellgate 5K Run winds through the streets of Astoria, this year raising funds for a volunteer ambulance corps in northwestern Queens.