What does VOS stand for?
VOS stands for Voluntary Observing Ship (NOAA Climate Project)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VOS
We have 77 other meanings of VOS in our Acronym Attic
- Visit Our Sponsor
- Visus Oculi Sinistri (Latin: Vision - Left Eye)
- Vluchtige Organische Stoffen (Dutch: Volatile Organic Matter)
- Voice of the Shuttle (humanities-related resources website)
- Voice Operated Switch
- Voice Over Sound
- Voices of Soul (Brandeis University; Boston, MA)
- Vojenske Obranne Spravodajstvo (Military Defense Service, Slovakia)
- Volatile Organic Substance
- Voltage Overscaling
- Volunteer Observing Ships Programme (World Meteorological Organization, Geneve, Switzerland)
- Volunteer Observing System
- Vooruitstrevend Overleg Studenten (Dutch: students university council; Groningen)
- Vow of Silence
- Voluntary Observing System Expendable Bathythermograph
- Vehicle & Operator Services Agency (UK Ministry for Transport)
- Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (UK)
- Verbal Orders of Secretary of the Army
- Veterans of Overseas Service of America Inc.
- Vetronics Open Systems Architecture