They know very well that the bill had an objective (to decriminalize, not legalize, abortion within the first trimester), that it had a condition (that it be only at the woman's discretion), and that it looked for a consequence (that voluntary interruption of pregnancy be a state health policy).
What does VIP stand for?
VIP stands for Voluntary Interruption of Pregnancy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VIP
We have 640 other meanings of VIP in our Acronym Attic
- Visual Interface for Promela
- Visualization Immersive Projection
- Visually Impaired Person
- Visually Integrated Phone
- Vital Intervention Professionals (Prosper, TX)
- Vivid Image Productions (UK video visualists for the dance music industry)
- Vocational Instructor Preparation
- Voice Information Processing
- Voice Interactive Phone (US West)
- Volume/Issue/Page (referencing quotes from periodicals)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to regulating other aspects of sexual and reproductive health, the law also regulates the voluntary interruption of pregnancy and states in its preamble: "The decision to have children and when to have them is one of the most intimate and personal affairs that people face in their lives, and is part of the most basic sphere of individual self-determination.