8 million for the estimated costs associated with the voluntary early retirement incentive programs at the company's Sudbury operations, reflected a combination of weaker nickel markets and increased unit production costs at Inco's Canadian operations.
What does VERIP stand for?
VERIP stands for Voluntary Early Retirement Incentive Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VERIP in our Acronym Attic
- Verfasser (German: author)
- Vermont Elder Resource Group (est. 2006)
- Vecna's Extraordinary Role-playing Game Engine
- Verified Embedded Random Generated Link
- Verheiratet (German: married)
- Virtual Environments Research Institute (US NASA; Houston, TX)
- Visual-Empirical Region of Influence
- Voting Experience Redesign Initiative (Chicago, IL)
- Vertical Access Transistor and Buried Strap
- Finnish Institute for Verification of the Chemical Weapons Convention
- Virginia Election and Registration Information System
- Visual-Evoked Response Imaging System
- Vitamin E Research and Information Service (LaGrange, IL)
- Vocabulary for Event Recording and Incident Sharing (computer security language metrics)
- Volunteer Emergency Recovery Information System (Australia)
- Very Energetic Radiation Imaging Telescope Array System (gamma-ray astronomy)
- Virtual and Electronic Resources for Information Skills Training
- Vacuum Evaporation on Running Liquid (chemistry)
- Verlag (German: publisher)
- Vitelline Envelope Receptor for Lysin (genetics)