The loss of dealerships, whether by voluntary closings or otherwise, means job losses at a very bad time to lose a job.
What does VC stand for?
VC stands for Voluntary Closing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VC
We have 47 other meanings of VC in our Acronym Attic
- Viticulture Consortium
- Vocabulary Cartoons
- Voice Channel
- Voice Circuit
- Voice Coil
- Voice Compressor
- Volks Computer
- Voltage Converter
- Volume-to-Capacity ratio
- Voluntary Controlled (UK school status)
- Volunteer Center (various locations)
- Vomiting Centre (anatomy)
- Vortex Combustor
- Visual C++: Structured Object Oriented Programming Language
- Virtual Channel-Alarm Indication Signal
- In Vivo Cryofixation with Freeze Substitution
- Virtual Circuit Multiplexing
- Visual Communication Network
- Virtual Conference on Nanoscale Science and Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Attached to a harness worn by the user, with a cable linking the harness to the prosthetic hand, the Grip 3 allows for the voluntary closing of the "hand" under cable tension.