More than 23,000 migrants have received payments of up to pounds 4,000 each under the Voluntary Assisted Return and Reintegration Programme since it was set up in 1999, The Sunday Telegraph reported.
What does VARRP stand for?
VARRP stands for Voluntary Assisted Return and Reintegration Programme (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- VA Regional Office and Insurance Center
- Voluntary Active Range of Motion
- Variance for the Population (computing)
- Véhicules Anciens Rhône-Pilât (French vintage automobile club)
- Vines Address Resolution Protocol
- Virginia Association of Railway Patrons (Richmond, VA)
- Visegrad Artist Residency Program (International Visegrad Fund)
- Volume Above Reference Plane
- Victoria Amateur Radio Packet Association (Victoria, Australia)
- Variable Projection (algorithm)
- Value Added Reseller
- Variant Stem
- Vehicle Accounting and Reporting System (US Immigration and Naturalization Service)
- Vertical and Azimuth Reference System
- Veterinary Administration of the Republic of Slovenia
- Visual Analogue Rating Scale
- Vocational Adaptation Rating Scale (mentally disabled workers)
- Voice Activated Response System (various organizations)
- Volunteer Amateur Radio Search Assistance Team
- Vacuum Assisted Resin Transfer
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than 23,000 of them received up to pounds 4,000 each under the Voluntary Assisted Return and Reintegration Programme since it was set up in 1999.
Last night, Shadow Home Secretary David Davis blasted the payments under the Voluntary Assisted Return and Reintegration Programme, founded in 1999.