And there's more: Dance City pounds 367,000; Theatre Sans Frontiers pounds 211,000; Voluntary Arts Network pounds 216,000; Theatre Hullabaloo pounds 150,000 and Audiences North East Ltd pounds 111,000.
What does VAN stand for?
VAN stands for Voluntary Arts Network (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VAN
We have 77 other meanings of VAN in our Acronym Attic
- Vannetais (linguistics)
- Vehicle Area Network
- Vendor Access Network
- Vertically-Aligned Nematic (LCD display method)
- Victim Assistance Network (various locations)
- Video Activist Network
- Vietnamese Adoption Network
- View Available Network (Microsoft)
- Virtual Active Network
- Virtual Area Network
- Voter Activation Network (Somerville, MA database)
- Visual Arts Network for the Exchange of Cultural Knowledge (conference paper)
- Vector Automatic Network Analysis
- Vector Automatic Network Analyzer
- Veterans Against Nuclear Arms (Canada)
- Victorian Association for Newsagents (Australia)
- Virginia Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Virginia Needs Assessment
- Virtual Assistant Networking Association
- Visual Arts Network of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Voluntary Arts Network, volunteers "play a vital role in promoting community cohesion and pump an estimated pounds 50 million into the economy each year.
Welsh Independent Dance, Community Dance Wales, the Voluntary Arts Network and Rhondda Cynon Taff Community Arts were among other successful schemes.