Voluntary Action Merthyr Tydfil was the recipient of the PS980,037 grant and will be using the money to help around 2,500 people during the next four years to develop their own skills and confidence through a range of volunteering opportunities.
What does VAMT stand for?
VAMT stands for Voluntary Action Merthyr Tydfil (Wales, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VAMT
- Vibroacoustic Monitoring System
- Village Accommodation Management System
- Visits and Assignments Management System
- Visual Analogue Mood Scale (psychology)
- Visual Arts and Music for Society (Northridge, CA)
- Vulnerability Assessment Management Service
- Vancouver Aquarium Marine Science Centre (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Visual Approach Multiple Slope Indicator
- Virginia Association for Medical Transcription (est. 1988)
- Volume Activation Management Tool (software; Microsoft)
- Vehículo de Alta Movilidad Táctico (High Mobility Tactical Vehicle)
- Vulnerability Assessment Mapping Technical Committee
- Virginia Model United Nations Conference (UVA)
- Virginia Association of Municipal Wastewater Agencies, Inc. (Richmond, VA)
- Vaccine Awareness Network
- Valeur Actualisée Nette (French: Present Net Value; investing)
- Valor Actual Neto (Spanish: Net Present Value)
- Value Added Network
- Vanløse (Danish railway station)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the main event saw Klass present Voluntary Action Merthyr Tydfil with a grant for PS980,037 in front of cameras and a captivated Canolfan Soar theatre audience.
30pm, anyone interested in seeking election is invited to attend a training workshop with Funky Dragon, the Welsh Youth Forum, at the Voluntary Action Merthyr Tydfil offices at Pontmorlais, Merthyr, to get an insight to the election process.
Regeneration project Voluntary Action Merthyr Tydfil has been given pounds 161,415.
A revised plan, submitted by North Glamorgan NHS Trust in partnership with Merthyr Tydfil Local Health Board, Merthyr council and Voluntary Action Merthyr Tydfil, has been agreed by the National Assembly's Capital Investment Board.
A member of Voluntary Action Merthyr Tydfil, Trelewis Communities First group, the Local Health Board's health and activities group, the 50-plus steering group, Mrs Williams is also Merthyr's representative on the Older Persons Advisory Group to the National Assembly and a member and former vice-chairman of Age Concern Merthyr.
Guest speakers Jane Hutt AM and Ian Davy from Voluntary Action Merthyr Tydfil spoke about how the voluntary sector can influence the National Assembly.