The Play Aloud project is supported by Re-Create, The Parents Federation, Voluntary Action Cardiff and the Vale Centre for Voluntary Services.
What does VAC stand for?
VAC stands for Voluntary Action Cardiff (Wales, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VAC
We have 272 other meanings of VAC in our Acronym Attic
- Visual Approach Chart (aviation)
- Visual Arts Club (various organizations)
- Visual Arts Competition (various locations)
- Vital Area Center
- Vitamin A Capsule
- Vlaams Agrarisch Centrum (Belgium)
- Voice Activity Compression
- Voltage in Alternating Current (electromagnetics)
- Volts Alternating Current
- Voluntary Action Camden (England, UK)
- Voluntary Action Center
- Voluntary Action Cumbria (England, UK)
- Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- VPN Accelerator Card
- Vulnerability Assessment Certification
- Vulnerability Assessment Committee
- Vultures Are Circling (impending death implication)
- Vacuum And Component Data
- Victorian AIDS Council/Gay Men's Health Centre (AIDS Organisation, Melbourne, Australia)
- Valve Anti Cheat 2 (Counter Strike video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With funding already coming from bodies including the Community Foundation in Wales, Voluntary Action Cardiff and Communities First, Rev Gould hopes to attract even bigger funders and to turn the project into a charity.
Voluntary Action Cardiff (VAC) in partnership with Vale of Glamorgan Centre for Voluntary Services (VCVS) receives pounds 25,000 for work with young people who are not in education, employment or training (NEETs), carers and older people, people with mental health needs, people with long-term conditions, and people with learning disabilities.
It was organised by Cardiff FC Community and Education Foundation coach and development officer Peter Griffiths and coach and social inclusion officer Mathew Holland in partnership with South Wales Police, Voluntary Action Cardiff, East Cardiff Neighbourhood Management, Communities First and Cardiff FC Futsal Scholars.
Peter Griffiths, of Voluntary Action Cardiff, said: "We are coming across some really talented youngsters.
The event, which will run from 10am to 3pm, is organised by Voluntary Action Cardiff (VAC), the Cardiff EMC Communities First Team and Communities First staff from the Rumney, Trowbridge and St Mellons areas.
Organised by Voluntary Action Cardiff (VAC), South Wales Police, Rumney Chapel and the Rumney Forum, the event was held at the local community centre.
The event was organised by South Wales Police, Rumney Chapel, the Rumney Forum and Voluntary Action Cardiff.