Researchers can evaluate the performance of these designs using a volume-to-capacity ratio to provide a planning capacity assessment at each crossing.
What does VC stand for?
VC stands for Volume-to-Capacity ratio
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VC
We have 47 other meanings of VC in our Acronym Attic
- Vital Capacity
- Viticulture Consortium
- Vocabulary Cartoons
- Voice Channel
- Voice Circuit
- Voice Coil
- Voice Compressor
- Volks Computer
- Voltage Converter
- Voluntary Closing
- Voluntary Controlled (UK school status)
- Volunteer Center (various locations)
- Vomiting Centre (anatomy)
- Vortex Combustor
- Visual C++: Structured Object Oriented Programming Language
- Virtual Channel-Alarm Indication Signal
- In Vivo Cryofixation with Freeze Substitution
- Virtual Circuit Multiplexing
- Visual Communication Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
found that the largest improvements associated with laneby-lane detection occurred during periods with moderate volume-to-capacity ratios, while smaller benefits were observed during periods of heavy or light traffic.
There are many spots where the project would boost the volume-to-capacity ratio by much more than 0.