Partner Craig Nethercott, who co-led the transaction, commented: "The success and volume of interest shown by global investors in the inaugural 30 year international Sukuk of SEC represents a milestone in the development of Islamic finance and will no doubt be replicated by other companies in the Middle East seeking to obtain longer-term financing.
What does VOI stand for?
VOI stands for Volume of Interest (medical imaging)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VOI
We have 29 other meanings of VOI in our Acronym Attic
- Verification of Income
- Vessel of Interest
- Visual Operator Instruction
- Vlaamse Openbare Instelling (Dutch: Flemish Public Institution; Belgium)
- Voice of India (TV show; India)
- Voice of Information
- Voice of Iraq (radio station)
- Voice of Islam
- Voice Over Internet
- Voices of Insanity (gaming clan)
- Vacation Ownership Investment Conference (timeshare conference)
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change
- Vegetable Oil Industries Company (Palestine)
- Vegetable Oil Industry of Canada (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Vereenigde Oost-Indische Compagnie (United East India Company)
- Validating OSA in Industrial CIM (Computer-Integrated Manufacturing) Environments
- Valley Organized in Community Efforts
- Vietnamese Organization: Inspiring Cultural Engagement (St. Olaf College; Northfield, MN)
- Vietnamese Overseas Initiative for Conscience Empowerment (Washington, DC)
- Virginians Organized for Interfaith Community Engagement
Samples in periodicals archive:
World Cup operations director Jon Dutton said: "We have some great opportunities for people to be involved in the World Cup and were extremely impressed by the volume of interest at the first stage.
Regional director Trudie McCormick (pictured) said: "This volume of interest reflects the levels of enthusiasm for work in Yorkshire, especially at a time when there are growing numbers of young people not in education, employment or training.
She added, "We've already had a high volume of interest in this development and urge people to have a closer look at the stunning properties on offer.
We are expecting a healthy volume of interest in the penthouses - particularly from people who are downsizing but who still need plenty of space for entertaining, accommodating guests and family and fitting in the belongings they have accumulated over many years.
It is clear from the sheer volume of interest we have received in this programme that those working in the field agree.