SolFocus recently announced a volume purchase agreement for 600,000 high efficiency PV cells from Spectrolab, a wholly owned Boeing subsidiary.
What does VPA stand for?
VPA stands for Volume Purchase Agreement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VPA
We have 100 other meanings of VPA in our Acronym Attic
- Vietnam People's Army
- Vietnam Pepper Association
- Virginia Port Authority (Norfolk, VA)
- Virginia Press Association
- Virtual Personal Assistant (various companies)
- Virtual Pilots Association
- Virtual Population Analysis
- Visual and Performing Arts (educational department)
- Voice Path Assurance (telephony)
- Voice Print Analysis (speech)
- Voluntary Partnership Agreement
- Voluntary Placement Agreement
- Voluntary Pricing Agreement
- Volunteer Pilots Association
- Volunteer Protection Act of 1997
- Voter Public Access (Wisconsin)
- Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Vice President for Administrative Affairs (various universities)
- Villagers Performing Arts Alliance (Florida)
- Visual & Performing Arts Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The industry has similar volume purchase agreements that cater for different products and channels," Seibt recently said.
The other deal is with Motorola Inc, and is a volume purchase agreement for multiple advanced photolithography systems for installation at the buyer's fab plants in Texas and Arizona.