Paper companies have increased significantly, and the amount of radical change, becoming on average daily trading volume indicator, the second after Sberbank.
What does VI stand for?
VI stands for Volume Indicator
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VI
We have 17 other meanings of VI in our Acronym Attic
- Visual Impairment
- Visual Information
- Visual Inspection
- Visual Interface
- Voiceband Information
- Voices Intact
- Volcanic Island
- Volontaire International (French: International Volunteer)
- Voltage Current
- Volume Index (compression)
- Voluntary Indefinite (military term of service category)
- Voluntary Initiative (UK)
- Vulnerability Index (human welfare assessment)
- Vulpine Imperium (online club)
- Visible Infrared & Multispectral
- Variability Index Constant False Alarm Rate (target detection algorithm)
- Virtual Institute - High-Productivity Supercomputing (Jülich, Germany
- Ventilatory Index Number 1
- Virtual Infrastructure 3 (Virtual Machines; software)
- VMware Infrastructure 3
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is where the potential of the body volume indicator comes in.
For example, the October 2005 volume indicator for total retail sales matched the year's high of 123, which was posted in June 2005.
This free webinar will help attendees to learn new Volume Indicator techniques designed for traders.
Certain criteria, such as the number of surgical pathology cases accessioned or the number of gynecologic cases examined, are volume indicators and do not require thresholds.