Additional results from the BLOCK HF trial demonstrated a 26% relative risk reduction in the composite of death, healthcare utilization visits requiring IV heart failure therapy, and significant increase in left ventricular end systolic volume index (LVESVi a measure of cardiac function) among patients receiving BiV pacing, meeting the trial's primary objective.
What does VI stand for?
VI stands for Volume Index (compression)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VI
We have 17 other meanings of VI in our Acronym Attic
- Visual Editor (Unix text editor)
- Visual Impairment
- Visual Information
- Visual Inspection
- Visual Interface
- Voiceband Information
- Voices Intact
- Volcanic Island
- Volontaire International (French: International Volunteer)
- Voltage Current
- Volume Indicator
- Voluntary Indefinite (military term of service category)
- Voluntary Initiative (UK)
- Vulnerability Index (human welfare assessment)
- Vulpine Imperium (online club)
- Visible Infrared & Multispectral
- Variability Index Constant False Alarm Rate (target detection algorithm)
- Virtual Institute - High-Productivity Supercomputing (Jülich, Germany
- Ventilatory Index Number 1
- Virtual Infrastructure 3 (Virtual Machines; software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cyprus Turnover Volume Index of Retail Trade for May 2012 declined by 3.
According to the State Statistical Office data, the industrial production volume index in the Republic of Macedonia in January 2012, in comparison with January 2011, was 92.
This overall drop in the MBA's mortgage loan application volume index was due in part to the dramatic 16.
The market responded quickly to the upbeat of investors as reflected clearly by the three main indices; the Price Index, the Weighted Index and the Volume Index, the report said.
The Sales Volume Index increased slightly from 5 to 12--the 13th consecutive quarter the index has been under 50 and the sixth consecutive quarter in which more than 70 percent of respondents said that volumes were lower.
Improvements in accuracy and information about the margin of error will be all part of the ultimate body volume index package.