Most places on Earth have a vertical electric field of about 100 Volts per meter.
What does V/M stand for?
V/M stands for Volts Per Meter
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of V/M
We have 28 other meanings of V/M in our Acronym Attic
- Voltage to Frequency Converter
- Vehicular Or Ground Laser Locator Designator
- Velocity/Height (aerial reconnaissance)
- Volume and Intensity
- vascular and/or lymphatic invasion
- Variance/Mean Ratio (biomedicine)
- Velocity Meter
Samples in periodicals archive:
The magnetic fields range from 1 to 100 K gauss and the electric fields from 100 to 10,000 volts per meter.
In fact, electric fields of 1 million volts per meter are downright pedestrian.