These clamp on ammeters measure 0 to 600 volts alternating current (vac), 0 to 600 volts direct current (vdc) and 0 to 400, 600, or 1000 amps alternating current.
What does VAC stand for?
VAC stands for Volts Alternating Current
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VAC
We have 272 other meanings of VAC in our Acronym Attic
- Visa Application Charge (Australia)
- Visual Applet Configurator (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Visual Approach Chart (aviation)
- Visual Arts Club (various organizations)
- Visual Arts Competition (various locations)
- Vital Area Center
- Vitamin A Capsule
- Vlaams Agrarisch Centrum (Belgium)
- Voice Activity Compression
- Voltage in Alternating Current (electromagnetics)
- Voluntary Action Camden (England, UK)
- Voluntary Action Cardiff (Wales, UK)
- Voluntary Action Center
- Voluntary Action Cumbria (England, UK)
- Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- VPN Accelerator Card
- Vulnerability Assessment Certification
- Vulnerability Assessment Committee
- Vultures Are Circling (impending death implication)
- Vacuum And Component Data
Samples in periodicals archive:
A hybrid vehicle has two main components: an electrical motor that typically operates at approximately 300 volts alternating current and a gasoline motor.
The power system is based on proven equipment, including 40 kVA integrated drive generators for 115 Volts alternating current main electrical power.