The electrician had suggested installing a voltmeter to save on electricity bills.
What does VM stand for?
VM stands for Voltmeter
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VM
We have 28 other meanings of VM in our Acronym Attic
- Visual Media
- Visual Merchandising
- Vivamos Mejor (Let Us Live Better; Guatemalan agency)
- Vocal Majority
- Vocal Music
- Voice Mail
- Voice Message
- Voice Modulation
- Volatile Matter
- Volunteer Minister (Scientology)
- Vorigen Monats (German: last month)
- Varnish Makers And Painters
- Minimum Maneuver Speed
- Verifiable Multilateration based on Radio Frequency Authenticated Ranging
- Verifiable Multilateration based on Radio Frequency on Distance Bounding
- Verifiable Multilateration Based on Ultra-Sonic Distance Bounding
- Virtual Machine/Application System
- Virtual Machine/Basic System Extensions
- ventricular mass to body weight ratio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eight chapters cover the following topics: SQUID voltmeters and amplifiers, the magnetic inverse problem, biomagnetism, measurements of magnetism and magnetic properties of matter, nondestructive evaluation of materials and structures using SQUIDs, gravity and motion sensors, and SQUIDs for standards and metrology and geophysical survey and magnetic anomaly detection.
As well as the top two in the market, the French-trained hopes include last year's winner Bago (13) and Ascot Gold Cup hero Westerner (four ARC BETTING William Hill: 11-4 Hurricane Run, Shawanda, 5-1 Bago, Motivator, 8-1 Scorpion, 14-1 Pride, 20-1 Westerner, 25-1 Cherry Mix, 28-1 Shirocco, 33-1 Mubtaker, 40-1 Warrsan, 66-1 Norse Dancer, 100-1 Samando, 200-1 Voltmeter, Windya.
Application providing mini-instruments for your PC such as oscilloscope, chart recorder, and voltmeter.