In addition our results also suggest that euxanthone induced its vasodilator effect through inhibition of calcium-sensitive mechanisms activated by protein kinase C, rather than by inhibition of contractions dependent on the release of the intracellular calcium stores or by inhibition of voltage-operated calcium channels.
What does VOCC stand for?
VOCC stands for Voltage-Operated Calcium Channel (protein)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VOCC
We have 9 other meanings of VOCC in our Acronym Attic
- Variation of Coastal Atmospheric Refractivity
- Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal (Victoria, Australia)
- Vocational Competency Achievement Tracking System
- Voluntary Organizations Consortium of British Columbia
- Venous Occlusion Cuff and Controller
- Vessel Operating Common Carrier
- VEST Operations Control Center (NASA)
- Violation Of Community Control (law enforcement)
- Visa Operations Command Centre (credit cards)
- Volatile Organic Compound Content
- Voice Orderwire Control Device
- Vocalists, Orchestral Instrumentalists and Chamber Music Ensembles (competition; Music Teachers' Association of California)
- Voices of Cambridge Ensemble (UK)
- Vocational Education and Training Research Database
- Vocational Opportunity for Community and Educational Development (Center for Law and Education)
- Voluntariado Centro Experimental Psiquiátrico Pedagógico (Children's Psychiatric Test Center of the Volunteer Military; Guatemala)
- Vision of Community Fellowship
- Vocabulary Frequency
- Vulcan Owners Club France (French motorcycle club)
- Verbal Orders of Commanding General
Samples in periodicals archive:
2] influx through voltage-operated calcium channels (Ivorra et al.