The power supply design uses Intersil s ICL7660 voltage converter, ISL80138 linear regulator and ISL97516 step-up regulator.
What does VC stand for?
VC stands for Voltage Converter
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VC
We have 47 other meanings of VC in our Acronym Attic
- Visually Clean (cleanliness standard)
- Vital Capacity
- Viticulture Consortium
- Vocabulary Cartoons
- Voice Channel
- Voice Circuit
- Voice Coil
- Voice Compressor
- Volks Computer
- Volume-to-Capacity ratio
- Voluntary Closing
- Voluntary Controlled (UK school status)
- Volunteer Center (various locations)
- Vomiting Centre (anatomy)
- Vortex Combustor
- Visual C++: Structured Object Oriented Programming Language
- Virtual Channel-Alarm Indication Signal
- In Vivo Cryofixation with Freeze Substitution
- Virtual Circuit Multiplexing
Samples in periodicals archive:
About 10 components, including wires, an electric censor, and a power voltage converter were found to have been imported from five countries, including China and European nations, the report said, without disclosing all of their names.
Honda to recall 52,000 hybrid cars on voltage converter concern NEW YORK - Honda Motor Co.
The other outlets are located inside multi-tenant buildings which do not allow the installation of voltage converters.
We have made prototype magnetic relays, magnetic micromotors, and microinductors that can be used in voltage converters.
In the same time problems with "pulse stress" produced by the voltage converters appeared.
As a high school freshman, he built an insect robot, in part by scavenging syringes for pistons and removing voltage converters from old computer printers for use in his robot.