An extension to Land's MF3 series of infrared thermometers, the new models have outputs that match the voltage/temperature correlations of Type J and Type K thermocouples that they can be used without changing the calibration of downstream processing.
What does V/T stand for?
V/T stands for Voltage/Temperature
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of V/T
We have 43 other meanings of V/T in our Acronym Attic
- Velocity/Substrate Concentration (parasitology)
- Vertical Speed/Vertical
- Visceral/Subcutaneous (fat ratio)
- Vulnerability/Survivability of Army Forces
- Virtual/Single Integrated Materiel Management Center
- Vertical and/or Short Take-Off and Landing (aircraft)
- Very Short Takeoff and Landing
- Velocity divided by Time