The area designated under SADA's mandate includes the three administrative regions of Northern Region, Upper East and Upper West Regions, as well as contiguous Districts in Brong Ahafo and Volta Region.
What does V/R stand for?
V/R stands for Volta Region (Ghana)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of V/R
We have 33 other meanings of V/R in our Acronym Attic
- Variance/Mean Ratio (biomedicine)
- Velocity Meter
- Volts Per Meter
- Voice Over (cinematography)
- Ventilation/Perfusion (lung function)
- Very Respectfully (closing salutation)
- Virtual Reality
- Virtual Regards (email closing salutation)
- Velocity/Substrate Concentration (parasitology)
- Vertical Speed/Vertical
- Visceral/Subcutaneous (fat ratio)
- Vulnerability/Survivability of Army Forces
- Virtual/Single Integrated Materiel Management Center
- Vertical and/or Short Take-Off and Landing (aircraft)
- Very Short Takeoff and Landing
- Velocity divided by Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
The firm has subsequently completed the project for their Wildlife Division at their Game Park in the Volta Region of Ghana.
Against the backdrop of the foregoing the study seeks to examine community-arranged preparedness for preventing maternal mortality, and identify factors that affect the prompt usage of the health facilities in Keta and Akatsi districts of Volta Region of Ghana.
We came with nothing, we leave with nothing," a visibly shaken but philosophical Jerry Rawlings said as he arrived at his burned out home from a weekend travel to Sogakope in his native Volta Region, where he participated in a humanitarian programme for persons suffering from eye diseases.
Aug 6, 2009 Gambia The Managing Director of Holy Trinity Hospital in Accra, and SPA in Sogakofe in the Volta region, Dr.
Ten of us travelled to Aveme in Ghana's Volta region to replace a mud-built school with no windows or doors with a robust, weatherproof structure.
The volunteers, aged between 25 and 62, will be living and working in Aveme, a small village in the Volta region of Ghana.