of problems for the automotive industry, including giving time for suppliers, who are not yet ready with all 42 volt components, to design and test them.
What does E stand for?
E stands for Volt (electronics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of E
- Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Virginia (designates original point of circulation of a dollar bill)
- Glutamate (amino acid)
- Have Directed Traffic (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- London East (postcode, United Kingdom)
- New Brunswick (Canada Post designation)
- Special Delivery (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Special Electronic Installation (US Military aerospace mission designation)
- Tocopherol Acetate (vitamin)
- Total probable error
- Undenominated United States Stamp (25 cents, introduced 3 Apr 1988)