Martin Winterkorn, chairman of the executive board of Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft said, 'I guarantee that we will do everything in our power to reach carbon dioxide emissions of 95 grams without any reservations.
What does VAG stand for?
VAG stands for Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VAG
We have 69 other meanings of VAG in our Acronym Attic
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Véhicules Anciens de Grenoble (French: Vintage Vehicles in Grenoble; Grenoble, France)
- Versicherungsaufsichtsgesetz (German: supervision of insurance companies act)
- Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar (Indian transportation route)
- Vertical Alliance Group (various locations)
- Veterans Association of Ghana
- Voice Access Gateway (computing)
- Voitures Anciennes de Granby (French; Canadian classic car club)
- Volkswagen Audi Geselschaft
- Volkswagen Audi Group
- VRML Architecture Group
- Veneroso Associates Gold Advisors (investment company; Canada)
- Virginia Agricultural Growers Association (tobacco growers organization)
- Virginia Apple Growers Association
- Visual Art Gallery Application (Denver University database; Denver, CO)
- Visual Artists of Gananoque and Area (Ontario, Canada)
- Visual Arts and Galleries Association
- Vega Association of Great Britain (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Martin Winterkorn, chairman of the board of management at Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft, 'Volkswagen has performed well so far in a difficult environment.