Manning and Kromer (2012) present an extensive discussion of the statistical robustness of the set of single year samples from the Akrotiri volcanic destruction level, contrary to the statement of Cherubini et al.
What does VDL stand for?
VDL stands for Volcanic Destruction Level
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VDL
We have 50 other meanings of VDL in our Acronym Attic
- Variable Drilling Load (oil industry)
- Very-High Frequency Digital Link
- Victorian Data Linkages (Australia)
- Victory Drift Legion
- Video Data Link
- Vienna Definition Language
- View Definition Language
- Violet Diode Laser (independent steering optics)
- Virtual Developer Lab
- Virtual Digital Library
- Very-High Frequency Digital Link Mode 3
- Verband der Landes Beamten (German: Association of National Officers)
- Vancouver and District Labour Council
- Virtual Data-Link Control
- Val de Loire Electronique (French packaging company)
- Variable Data Layout Engine (Founder Electronics)
- Voces De La Frontera (Milwaukee, WI)
- Van der Linden Groep, B.V. (Dutch: Van der Linden Group; aka Ennovate Safety and Security; Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- Vista del Lago High School (Moreno Valley, California)
- Virginia Department of Labor and Industry
Samples in periodicals archive:
To estimate the date range of the LMIA phase, we consider data from the early and then late parts of the LMIA phase from Trianda, Rhodes, and data from the mature to late LMIA phase, and late LMIA Volcanic Destruction Level (VDL), at Akrotiri, Thera.