In fact volatility is more variable than underlying prices: The volatility of volatility is more volatile than plain volatility itself.
What does VVOL stand for?
VVOL stands for Volatility of Volatility
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VVOL
- Vauxhall Viva Owners Club (cars; UK)
- Very Volatile Organic Compound (chemistry)
- Vector Vertical Obstruction Data
- Virtual Video-on-Demand
- Verbal Verification of Employment
- Vereniging van Verzamelaars van Oude Fondsen (Dutch: Association of Collectors of Old Funds; est. 1978)
- Vereniging Voor Openbaar Groen (Dutch: Association for Public Green; Bruges, The Netherlands)
- Voice and Video over Internet Protocol
- Vereniging Van Onderzoeksjournalisten
- Virtual Volume
- Vakbond Voetbal Oefenmeesters Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Trade Union Football Practice Masters)
- Voetbal Voor Ons Plezier (Dutch: Football for Our Pleasure)
- Visual Vestibulo Ocular Reflex
- Visually Enhanced Vestibulo-Ocular Reflex (laryngoscope studies)
- Vereniging van Vlaamse OCMW (Openbaar Centrum voor Maatschappelijk Welzijn) Secretarissen (Dutch: Flemish Association of CPAS Secretaries; Belgium)
- Virtual Vault Operating System
- Vereniging Van Oncologie Verpleegkundigen (Dutch: Association of Oncology Nurses)
- Vagina Vault Prolapse (female disorder)
- Valovoj Vnutrennij Produkt (Russian: Gross Domestic Product)
- Velocity Volume Production
Samples in periodicals archive:
Buying a VIX option, though, is essentially betting on the volatility of volatility.
03 for the United States, whereas its standard deviation, the volatility of volatility measure, exhibits a scale between 0.