AreaRAE monitors measure atmospheric hazards such as combustible gas, oxygen deficiencies, and highly toxic volatile organic contaminants (VOCs) by means of RAE Systems' proprietary photoionization detector (PID) technology.
What does VOC stand for?
VOC stands for Volatile Organic Contaminant
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VOC
We have 116 other meanings of VOC in our Acronym Attic
- Voice of Criticism
- Voice of Customer (marketing)
- Voice of the Customer (systems engineering)
- Voice of the Customer (US Postal Service)
- Voice-Over Credits
- Voices of Chinese
- Volatile Organic Chemical (classification)
- Volatile Organic Compound
- Volatile Organic Concentrator