Volatile aromatic hydrocarbons BTEX in unleaded gasoline contain benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene and xylenes in concentration above 10,000 ppm for each compound in the ratio (1:5:1:5).
What does VAH stand for?
VAH stands for Volatile Aromatic Hydrocarbon
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VAH
We have 22 other meanings of VAH in our Acronym Attic
- Vermont Area Group of Unix Enthusiasts
- Attack Squadron, Heavy
- Heavy Attack Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1955 to 1971)
- Valour and Honour (gaming)
- Value Area High (market trading)
- Van Atta High (band)
- Vertical Array Hydrophone (US Navy)
- Veterans Administration Hospital
- Village of Arlington Heights (Arlington Heights, IL)
- visceroatrial heterotaxia
- Voluntary Action Harrow (UK)
- Valdosta Area Homeschool Association (Georgia and Florida)
- Vintage Arabian Horse Association (California)
- Virginia Adult Home Association (Blacksburg, VA)
- Virginia Arabian Horse Association
- Van Assendelft Hollander Bogaert (Dutch import/export company)
- Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition
- Victorian Aboriginal Heritage Council (Australia)
- Virginia Association for Home Care (Richmond, VA)
- Virginia Association of Housing Counselors, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Investigators found ketones, volatile aromatic hydrocarbons, acetophenone, 1-1 dichloroethene, vinyl chloride and arsenic.