7 Kyodo Amid the acrimonious territorial row over islets in the East China Sea, the voices of Chinese people calling for moderation on both sides remain drowned out by invective traded between Japanese and Chinese hardliners.
What does VOC stand for?
VOC stands for Voices of Chinese
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VOC
We have 116 other meanings of VOC in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Operations Center (web-based unit management system)
- Vitium Organicum Cordis
- Vlaamse Oldtimer Club (Dutch: Flemish Oldtimer Club; automobile club; Belgium)
- Voice of Criticism
- Voice of Customer (marketing)
- Voice of the Customer (systems engineering)
- Voice of the Customer (US Postal Service)
- Voice-Over Credits
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liu supported import liberalization to support the development of Taiwanese industries but also urged the need to consider the development of Chinese industries and the voices of Chinese enterprises.
Chang, Luke Tsui, and Edmond Tang state that the windows of dialogue must remain open for the voices of Chinese Catholicism to be strong.